We install and repair irrigation systems all across the Valley! Feel free to contact us for an estimate on an installation or repair. Please note that estimates on repairs are not free of charge.
Regular system checks on irrigation systems are an important part of its health and maintenance. See the benefits of system checks here.
Automated irrigation systems are a very common way of ensuring proper watering of plants, especially in the dry region of Arizona. There are many benefits of automated irrigation systems, including:
- Saving your time by be being automated
- Saving water. When hand watering is done, more than 50% of the water is wasted in runoff and evaporation.
- Saving money. Irrigation systems run on a timer and can be programmed to run when evaporation is at its lowest.
- Improving plant growth. Plants that receive small amounts of water over an extended period of time grow faster and are more lush.
- Reducing weeds. Because water is being concentrated only in the necessary areas, there is no extra water in areas where weeds might normally grow.